Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Separation

Edward Jeffrey
@edward-jeffrey
12 years ago
18 posts

Fair enough. I notice a lot of 'locking up' products on that site, are they good or am I better off letting my hair do it all at it's own pace? I don't want to end up with worse dreads just because I was a little impatient

updated by @edward-jeffrey: 07/03/15 06:59:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

if your hairs hard to dread id say yea go for the gel and liquid shampoo if uts dreading fione hebn the bars or liquids all u need the bars are great but for hard to dread hair tghe liquids better and for real hard to dread hair the gel works wonders

but if u dont need it dont use it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It's good that you leave them alone if there's not a whole lot of hair connecting them. Check my video out on separating. It may help clear some things up. http://www.dreadlockssite.com/video/separating-tutorial?xg_source=activity

Some people really do need to separate daily. Others do it out of habit, but really don't need to that often

Edward Jeffrey
@edward-jeffrey
12 years ago
18 posts

Cool thanks, I wasn't doing it so vigorously that it left my scalp visible but I was probably doing it when it didn't really need it. I'll leave the locking products alone in that case as my hair is doing ok by itself and I don't to put anything in my hair that doesn't need to be there

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form