Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Congos in the back

KzMarie
@kzmarie
12 years ago
12 posts

Hey I've been dreading for about a yr n a half now. started w tnr blabhhblah found out the hard way. Then for the last like 5 months i've just been lettin it go wild. like its wild. the back still isnt dreaded. tons of new growth from all the hair I lost about 2 inches or so.[they dnt want to seem to fit in anyweres.

My lastest issue is I have 6 congo-ing into three. N i'm worried most about the one right on the back of my head that i sleep on n blahblahblah I nicknamed em the black hole. cuz he seems to jus want to eat everythang. I

m expecally worried about all the loose hair underneath it. any tips. yes i have tried separating them n everythang it dosnt seem to work. its not even a hot mess anymore. its jus a fuckin disaster,but anyways it worries me.

n the new growth everyweres is driving me nuts ichy n idk if its ever goin to go in the right 'neighboring dread' or whatever. i no its a journey n all that yu wont no till yu end up on that part of the path but the anticipation is horrifying me.

ANYONE? suggestions tips help? Please n thanks please.

updated by @kzmarie: 01/13/15 09:34:08PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

how big are the congos if they arent huge dont worry about them

the loosehairs normal 2 inches is too short to dread let it grow it will dred

just seperate to be sure that the congos dont get any bigger then they ar e now

lets see em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KzMarie
@kzmarie
12 years ago
12 posts

It actualy my biggest. i'll try uploading h.n

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

estimate the size at the base..over an inch? nearly 2?

pic will help alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KzMarie
@kzmarie
12 years ago
12 posts

lol we got this. thanks

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form