dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Itchy scalp.

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

The back of my head is rather itchy.

I washed it Friday with the Lockin-up dread shampoo.

Which essential oil is it again that stops itching?

I have Rosemary and Tea Tree, will either or those help?

I don't want to wash my hair too much...since it has only been a day since I washed them last... Buuut I did go swimming in a pool yesterday and only rinsed with water afterwards.

It will be okay to do a BS wash today????

updated by @mamakittylove: 01/13/15 09:32:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yea and teatree and rosemary atre great but ading pepermint will col itches pepermint masks the itch but the others treat the cause

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Ok great thank you SE!! I don't want to over wash them so I think I'm going to do this BS wash with the tea tree and rosemary oils and then not wash again for another 3 days. it might even be some of the chlorine making me itch.

soaring eagle said:

yea and teatree and rosemary atre great but ading pepermint will col itches pepermint masks the itch but the others treat the cause

Danika Skalet
@danika-skalet
12 years ago
37 posts
Lavender is also great. You can mix them with water in a spray bottle and spritz yourself when you start getting itchy, I did that in the beginning when I got to the itchy stage, it's a nice quick relief without going to all the trouble of a shower
Tiffany burney
@tiffany-burney
12 years ago
12 posts

i kno other ppl have said not to wash for like 2 -3 days however i wash everyday...i use JML Tingle shampoo 2 days a week and bs/acv in between...i put tea tree in my bs. My hair is knotting up so phenominally.Ithink it just depends on your scalp and hair type. also i ntend to wear my hair up a bit more than i should and have a few lil bumps at the nape of my hairline..my husband and i realized its from wearing it up and my hairs being pullede too tight so now i wear it down as much as possible

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
12 years ago
198 posts

Lavender, tea tree, and rosemary oil and water? doesn't sound like a bad idea (:

Danika Skalet said:

Lavender is also great. You can mix them with water in a spray bottle and spritz yourself when you start getting itchy, I did that in the beginning when I got to the itchy stage, it's a nice quick relief without going to all the trouble of a shower
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form