Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

LEAVE YOUR LOOSE HAIR!!!!

Ginger-Rasta
@ginger-rasta
12 years ago
16 posts

Hey people, about 4 weeks ago I made a discussion asking how to deal with my patches of loose hair. They were really bugging me and scaring me cos i thought they would never lock up by themselves. Anyway SE among others told me to leave those little mothers alone.

So i listened and waited around 4 weeks which brings me to today, by this point i had kind of forgotten about my loose hair and thought that it didn't really look any different to what it did a month ago. Anyways my sister took some progress pics today and i cannot believe the differences in my hair, the loose patches at the back have begun to knot and tangle themselves into locks and everything else is generally looking shorter, tighter and more knotty. I'm also getting some nice lumps and looping all over the place.

So yeah guys if anyone has any worries or frets about their patches of loose hair that you have, just leave those little suckers alone, snap a few photos and watch them knot! Don't be tempted to retwist or stick pins through them, it will only do them more harm then good and besides it's fun to watch them go by themselves.

updated by @ginger-rasta: 01/13/15 09:30:59PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha told ya and that didnt even seem like 4 weeks ago

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form