Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help a new dreadlocks man!

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

I just saw the picture of you and seriously your dreads are really really good locking, For me it's pretty much the dread I want in the futur. Sorry if I explain me the wrong way, when I said gross dreadlucks, it's when theyre all pretty much eneven. Yours are perfect. And don't think i was going to not wash my hear... i would have washed them after maybe 1 month for sure and she knew it (catherine) she just say 4 months to be sure not to have plaint.

Soaring eagle, what do you think will happen to my present dreadlocks if I begin the natural mothod right now in the futur months?

updated by @gabriel-beauchemin: 07/03/15 06:55:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

it is a hoirrible method the guy that teaches that methosd to ppl like her in his vid lightly tugs his girlfreinds dread and it comes right off in his hand

1 guy on the site with dreads made that way dove in a pool and 4 dreads fell off

it breaks all the hair so they are ruined

if you want dreads let it dread

]but by all means wash your head

its gross to not wash for 4 months

look we have a crochet recovery group on the site for a reason

u crochuet 1 time..it takes 6 months to recover and begin to dreasd right

u crochet 4 months it will take over a year to recover and dread rifght

u keep crocheting and it gets worse ahnd worse and eventualy break

yea who cares if its her life

some ppl sell heroin and thats theyre life does that make it a "good method" ?

whats shes doing is very bad for your dreads

and your hair

and the health of your scalp

after 4 monrhs not washing your scalp will be bleeding

covered in crust

oozung puss

you'll be scratching to the bone

seriusly fire her and go wash your hair right away

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

u should begin todaty the longer u crochert the longer recovery takes and u should not wait a month or even a week to wash the washing helps them dread

heres what will happen

they will get fuzzty thbats all the broke4n hairs popping out

you will be tempted to crochet again do not or u only make it worse

in sa few months they will loosen enough to dread right they will be softer more confortable

then they will get loops

probly months from now instead of weeks like normal

your progress will be slow till they loosen enougvh to dread

the fuzziness will get better then and they will lock up

mine are notr "ecven" nor would i want that even dreads look harsh no variation une4ven dreads blend to look like a mane

what u might mean is when they are huge congos thats a matter of choice if u dont want congos seperare

heres closeup see how some are super thin others thick? but they blend

Gabriel Beauchemin said:

I just saw the picture of you and seriously your dreads are really really good locking, For me it's pretty much the dread I want in the futur. Sorry if I explain me the wrong way, when I said gross dreadlucks, it's when theyre all pretty much eneven. Yours are perfect. And don't think i was going to not wash my hear... i would have washed them after maybe 1 month for sure and she knew it (catherine) she just say 4 months to be sure not to have plaint.

Soaring eagle, what do you think will happen to my present dreadlocks if I begin the natural mothod right now in the futur months?

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

thank you for all your adices I will continue with the natural method.

When I mean even, I meaned more even, yyou know some rastamen they got like bigggg dreadlocks thats what I dont like.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

they are fiollowing the nazarite vow to let thenm form as they wish with no seperatrion at all

if you dont want them to become massive just seperate any that try to grow together

i like those dreads but they are harder to care for and can cause trouble so i do recomend seperating if your not a rasta or following a vow ..at least the 1st year till theyre mature then u can selectivly let them congo

i still wouldnt let thenm get too huge

--
Ashley Eve
@ashley-eve
13 years ago
43 posts

to be honest i think the reason why i lot of salon places as you not to wash your hair for so long is because instead of using wax they use your natural hair oils and grot to stick your baby dreads together so they look more mature, gross!

Gabriel Beauchemin
@gabriel-beauchemin
13 years ago
50 posts

I think your right Ahshley.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form