Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Really needing some advice, worried about the health of my dreads

kendle
@kendle
13 years ago
6 posts

so you can add baking soda in with the acv? :o or is it baking soda and than acv?, ill try the oils i was doing that for a while but then i stopped because i felt like i was adding to much and it wasnt letting my hair knot up

updated by @kendle: 07/13/15 10:00:11AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

bno if u mix em u get a volcano and a totaly seperate chemical u wabnt to do bs rinse acv rinse

no mixing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
iva°°
@iva
13 years ago
6 posts

does anybody have(or had) like remains from bs on scalp( crumbs) ? because i have it everytime i wash my hair especially right after washing.and when i touch it its sticky,so is that from bs or something's wrong with my vertex? i guess i'm putting too much bs( 2 tablespoons per 2-3 liter of water).and does it matter the length of hair,if you have dreads till knee or shoulder,how much water should you pour?

please some advice,thanks :*

Steven Wind
@steven-wind
13 years ago
62 posts

I get that stuff on my scalp, too.
SE always says to use more baking soda, so today I used 2 1/3 tablespoon, and my hair is drying right now so I'll let you know once it's dry :D

Themayor1787
@themayor1787
13 years ago
6 posts
I have to agree. Cold water makes sooooo much of a difference its redoculouss.

grittyjane said:

The best solution to dandruff I have found is : do what you have been doing with the baking soda wash BUT rinse with COLD WATER (as cold as you can take it). That really helped me.

iva°°
@iva
13 years ago
6 posts

Steven Wind said:

I get that stuff on my scalp, too.
SE always says to use more baking soda, so today I used 2 1/3 tablespoon, and my hair is drying right now so I'll let you know once it's dry :D

please do because i'm already starting to think whether i should return to normal shampoo...

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form