Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lemon juice?

Stephen DiRusso
@stephen-dirusso
13 years ago
18 posts
Is lemon juice safe to use to lighten my dread, I know some people use it to tighten thwm but I dont wa/t to,use it if it will harm them
updated by @stephen-dirusso: 01/13/15 09:07:15PM
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i made a strong pot of camomile tea then let it cool. then i added the juice from half a lemon then poured it into a spray bottle. i spray it on my hair when i know i'm going to be out in the sun. its given me some nice highlights. your going to want to rinse it out later that day though because it makes your hair kind of crispy feeling. it washes out completely and i haven't seen any damage from doing this. hth:)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the lightenings very very gradual tho but it is tho if u had colored or previosly bleached hair id consult with panterra cause does something to the hair that can be bad for hair thats been colored or bleached cause it penetrates into the inner layers

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

yeah, i haven't done any coloring or bleaching. it is very gradual and it produces a nice lightening in my hair. my hair has always lightened well with just the sun though. i was white blonde up until 3rd grade:)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form