Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

11 month neglect dread update...

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thanks Shanxon! Isn't it weird when they split off like that? I have combined a couple of skinny ones and they take awhile to grow together, but the ones that split off do so very quickly! Mind of their own huh? :)
Shanxon Lemasters said:
They look amazing! I'm getting the big loop/bumps now and my hair has just gone crazy and even some of my dreads have seperated at the bottoms as two and are starting ot like spin around on themselves. Look amazing and have you seen if maylees makes a teatree bar?

updated by @panterra-caraway: 07/22/15 06:51:07AM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Thanks Heather! I am gonna check with Maylees..I use her other bars and love them. I just can't take this itching, that is why I resorted to the Grandpa's soap. It smells soooo bad though! LOL I think I had a touch of psoriasis all along but with the pulling on my scalp and the denseness of the dreads and no brushing it has gotten worse and spread. I am determined to get it fully under control, but not drive people off when they smell me!!!!! Hee!
. IHeather said:
yay! those are some pretty impressive knots, lady! dr. bronners has a tea tree bar and maylee's has one too. i still can't use shampoo bars. leaves my hair all yucky feeling.
Kai Rayne
@kai-rayne
13 years ago
72 posts
They look great! I like the bumps, it gives the dreads character. lol I had a few bumps too, I called my "dreads", zig-zags. lol
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you sooooo much Heather!!!! <3 I just ordered the Tea Tree-Hemp Oil one at Amazon...how thoughtful you are!

Heather said:
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Zig-Zags...LOVE IT!!!! LOL

Kai Rayne said:
They look great! I like the bumps, it gives the dreads character. lol I had a few bumps too, I called my "dreads", zig-zags. lol
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
13 years ago
849 posts
Oh Panterra!! They've come so far!!!!!!!Gorgeous! I can't wait to see some more pics!!!!!!! I too am so glad you stuck it out, you are such an inspiration to everyone who wonders "will my hair dread??" the answer of course is: YES and BEAUTIFULLY, as you have proven!! Love You!!!!!
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts
Thank you NaturalWomyn! I thought it would never happen...as you well know. It just goes to show that if you believe and trust, you will be surprised and delighted!! I can't believe that I am coming up on a year...a year of patience, new experiences, challenges, laughter, tears and....good friends. Love you back <3

NaturalWomyn said:
Oh Panterra!! They've come so far!!!!!!!Gorgeous! I can't wait to see some more pics!!!!!!! I too am so glad you stuck it out, you are such an inspiration to everyone who wonders "will my hair dread??" the answer of course is: YES and BEAUTIFULLY, as you have proven!! Love You!!!!!
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
Oh how cool! We both will be celebrating 1 year on the same day june 11! :)

Earthstudios said:
Right on!!!!! pics are small but I see.... I got giant bumps too, but its cool whatever the dread gods give me I'm happy with lol..... Glad you stuck with it.... mine turn 1 year on June 11th... we started about the same time.... Keep knottin...

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form