Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

NEW DREADS ~!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
so?thats a good thingyour noticable not a grey dot in a sea of greyhell what do u expect to happen when ya got dreads to your knees..most of my freinds are the type u see and saw wtf..but they are the most awesome ppl alivelike..watch that waveland vid vermin supreme is a good freind and well he gets more wtf's then anyone hes running for president with sa clown nose a plastic prostetic ass ourside his pants and a gisant toothbrushmaking ppl say wtf is an artform it chsllenges them to not be such boring mindless robotsdont fear it look forward to it..wear your ratty ass mess with pride snd be glad your not them cameron menzies said:
lol i go to uni everyday!
so this is why im worried!
when i go back tomoro 40 000 ppl will be looking at me going wtf!

soaringeagle said:
go take a trip to the woods spend 3 weeks in the wilderness and forget all about your hair..
then spend a week at the beach..
then take a peek in a mirror

cameron menzies said:
yeh i know im just excited/scared at the same time so im fretting

i know i should just chill but i cant help but worry

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/13/15 10:00:30AM
cameron menzies
@cameron-menzies
15 years ago
6 posts
these are the little dangles i was talking about before
Blonde Dready
@blonde-dready
15 years ago
84 posts
urs turned out gud. i think the dangles give them character, respect the dangles. i have alot of those to, im pretty sure everyone does when they first start.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
they look like backcombed hairtypicalbackcombed hair always looks goofyeventualy it will dread thojust let em,

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
yeah man, my dreads looks similar to how yours did at first, Its cause our hair is long and thick towards the roots with less strands of hair being that long at the ends.the loose parts will eventually join your dreads ,it's inevitable. mine did and about 8 months later I have none of those long ends now.
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
my ends looked llike thaT... some still most do their wispy. i cut of a couple when i first got them then waited a few weeks and the ends started undreading and going back to how it was. the best thing to do would just be leave them alone for awhile. if your uncomfortable with them at work can you wear a hat to work? a beani or a tam if you have one. If not a hair tie should hold them back. Dreads take time no matter how you dread them. i still have days where i think they look silly or something...but i know i really love them their my babies<3

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form