Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loose haiRs

Chelsea LookWhatTheCatDraggedIn
@chelsea-lookwhatthecatdraggedin
13 years ago
42 posts
The hair that is growing out isn't dreading and I'm worried that they will be straight hair on the top ne'er the roots. How long should I et them get before I tart to do maintenance on them to keep them dreaded.? Because I haven't been doing nothing to them. Ive been eating them go except for th occasional palm rolling. And I am pretty excited because yesterday marked my one month dreAdlock anniversary.

GoldenEagle said:

The best thing to do is not worry about them.

As long as your hair continues to go through its normal hair growth/shedding cycle you will always have some loose hair.

updated by @chelsea-lookwhatthecatdraggedin: 07/03/15 07:04:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

lol your at 1 month up to 6 months its normal to have 3 inches indreaded roots by 8 2 by 11 1 butr by 13 1/2 ..on average

u see u got a long long way to go and nothing at all to do to get there but wait it out

it is dreading..but at 1 month what do u ecxpect? drweads take a year to fully dread so if they take 1 year how muych progress do u expect in 1/12th that if u fave 3 inches undreaded the ammount of dreading in 1 month will be so small u wont notice it

in a year ..then look

Chelsea LookWhatTheCatDraggedIn said:

The hair that is growing out isn't dreading and I'm worried that they will be straight hair on the top ne'er the roots. How long should I et them get before I tart to do maintenance on them to keep them dreaded.? Because I haven't been doing nothing to them. Ive been eating them go except for th occasional palm rolling. And I am pretty excited because yesterday marked my one month dreAdlock anniversary.

GoldenEagle said:

The best thing to do is not worry about them.

As long as your hair continues to go through its normal hair growth/shedding cycle you will always have some loose hair.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chelsea LookWhatTheCatDraggedIn
@chelsea-lookwhatthecatdraggedin
13 years ago
42 posts
wont it all mat up and be like a helmet?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

seperate thats all u should do is seperate em weekly or so..nothing else

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form