Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baking soda and ACV rinse

Lesley
@lesley
13 years ago
2 posts

So i washed my hair for the second time today and thought i would use the very muched talked about baking soda. Imixed two teaspoons of baking soda with four cups of warm water poured it over my head and let it sit for 15-20mins. I then rinsed it out really well but there was still some white residue on my scalp and my hair had a dull white apperance aswel.

Ihad to rewash several timeswith normal shampoo before most of theresidue was off my scalp and hair.I guess my question is did i do it right the only thing i didn't do was wet my hair before pouring the mixture over my head not sure if this make a big difference!if you have also howmuchAVCand how muchwater shouldIbemixing together?

Would be Verygrateful for your adviseThanks

updated by @lesley: 01/13/15 08:54:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

was it balking sodsa..or baking powder?

most ppk use 5 -20 times as much as u did so im guessing theres a iss=ue with what u used

and i use same ammount bs as acv about

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
and u do want the hair wet 1st

--
Lesley
@lesley
13 years ago
2 posts
Hiya I used bicarbonate of soda which i've been told is the same thing. Thanks for the advise I will try again remembering to wet my hair first! lol

soaringeagle said:

was it balking sodsa..or baking powder?

most ppk use 5 -20 times as much as u did so im guessing theres a iss=ue with what u used

and i use same ammount bs as acv about

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea its the same thing

be sure u break up all clumps too

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus