Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lemon juice to help hair lock?

Beau
@beau
14 years ago
8 posts
Sorry to go off topic a bit, but lemon juice is great for lightening your hair color.
updated by @beau: 07/22/15 07:03:12AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the volcano on your head baking soda and acv combine create heat and foam and cause a 3rd chemical to form an acidand yea lemon juice bleaches hair when exposed to sun or heat..very gradually tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Anna Raymond
@anna-raymond
14 years ago
13 posts
I think I heard that lemon juice can bleach skin, isn't that how some people get rid of freckles? Personally I don't know why anyone would want to get rid of freckles--I love freckles!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i love freckles tooi never heard that thats interestinglemon juice acts like peroxide only gentler and safer

--
Anna Raymond
@anna-raymond
14 years ago
13 posts
Does that mean that it can clean wounds? I mean, no one is going to squirt a lemon over their wounds but is it possible? lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it will sting the same hahaha but thats abiut italtho hmm msaybeu know how they sometimes use a drop of bleach to sterilize live water and make it safe to drink? they use lemon juice the same way too so ..maybe?

--
Anna Raymond
@anna-raymond
14 years ago
13 posts
That's really interesting. I think I'll stick to good ol triple antibiotic before I start squeezing lemon water over my wounds though xD LOL It does make me want to learn more about lemons though, like what else they can be used for. hmm...
rosa hayes
@rosa-hayes
9 years ago
2 posts

InI every washed dreads wit eggs?

rosa hayes
@rosa-hayes
9 years ago
2 posts

InI dreads thinning in the middle and on top any suggestion?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

had you been twisting or interlocking

if so..stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if not u can let them congo ..join together

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags