Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Please Help me..answer my questions if you can Thanks

Joemar Rosadiño Cruz
@joemar-rosadio-cruz
14 years ago
4 posts
Hi, everyone i want to ask something about dreadlocks maintenance... Im having problems on some of my dreads extension..some of they are "VERY VERY SOFT" please tell me how to make it strong and hard..and i want to ask how many time i will go to shower because my dreads is only 4 days...and what is the best treatment or soap i will use..please answer my questions...sorry for my bad english
updated by @joemar-rosadio-cruz: 01/13/15 08:49:35PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u do not want them to be hard haha soft is good alrgough i do not like extrentionshow were they madeu do realize adding extentions to dreads that are not already at least 8 months old is not recomended right?use any non residue soap or use baking soda (theres alot of info here on both)wash whej u wantand..give them time to tighten thats all

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Joemar Rosadiño Cruz
@joemar-rosadio-cruz
14 years ago
4 posts
LOL...i mean its very soft its like no hair inside the dreads...they made of human hairok thanks for reply...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
how were they made like crochet twist and ripbackcombed?in asian countries they are clueless and believe the lies that asian hairs hard to dread so they tend to use the worse methods possible to start dreadsso they maybe extremely dammagedi hope no dread perm was done no wax was used at leasttell us exactly what was done and usedbut for the most part all dreads need is tuime 4 days is nothing in 4 months they will be wekll into dreading

--
Joemar Rosadiño Cruz
@joemar-rosadio-cruz
14 years ago
4 posts
They made backcomb..after backomed then crochet..then burn...then wax a little bit..im using wax every day since i have dreads :|
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow thats alotta mistakes in 4 daysu never ever ever want to use wax or crochetok crochet is fine only to connect extention to dread not to use on the dread itself..and burn? whatthe hell? why would they burn your hair?now u also have exstentions added to baby dreads..u cant add extentions to dreads that arent at least 8 months olddemand your money backyou were screwedremove the extentionscomb out the dreadsget all the wax outdo not backcomb your already far too damaged to do thatwhen your wax free either go natural (?id recomend that) or twist and riponce they dread wax free a good 8 months then u can add extentions if u feel u mustbut they will never dread with all that wax in em

--
Joemar Rosadiño Cruz
@joemar-rosadio-cruz
14 years ago
4 posts
ok thanks man...thanks for all the information and advise you give...ill do what you tell thanks again..anyway how old are you?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
43 i think..lolu might be able to save the dreads if u go to extremes to get the wax out but with 2 inches hair and long extentions added to weakened just formed dreads theres a good chance they will fall offwhy and how did they burn them? that makes no sense at alli woulds tell others to avoid that salon (all salons but that 1 in particular)

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form