Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads idiots on youtube

Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Who are any of you to judge this guys dreadlocks? There is no one "right way". If it works for him, so be it. You don't have to like them, just as he doesn't have to like yours... but I can guarantee you he didn't go broadcasting about it to a forum of strangers. The fact that you're even telling people to comment on this guys videos to say he's wrong is disgusting.
updated by @mark: 07/23/15 04:21:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude he did go around commenting on my vids telling me i should crochet mine then klied and claimed his dreads were 6 years old when they are 2 months olsdand we werent saying to commenjt his vids but the other dude who pretends to be a teacher and instructs people to crochet dreads even though in 1 vif he breaks a dread right iffif ppl dont comment on thrse thousands of inocent newbis see them and think that irs a good idea to do that..its disgusting to not comment and alow that ki9nd of bad info to harm others

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
You're a joke. You can try and justify it all you want, but at the end of the day, it's just plain sad. I feel sorry for you. People have the right to be informed, I agree... but what they don't need is you trying to shove facts down their throats and telling them they're wrong.

soaringeagle said:
dude he did go around commenting on my vids telling me i should crochet mine then klied and claimed his dreads were 6 years old when they are 2 months olsd

and we werent saying to commenjt his vids but the other dude who pretends to be a teacher and instructs people to crochet dreads even though in 1 vif he breaks a dread right iff

if ppl dont comment on thrse thousands of inocent newbis see them and think that irs a good idea to do that..its disgusting to not comment and alow that ki9nd of bad info to harm others
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no itsw so muchy better to let them shove lies down your throught and never even bother to try to show them the truthand at the same time let them harm thousands of peiple hell that 1 idiot has over 1/4 million views and is probably a big reason why so many people fall for the whole crochet mess and end up with ruined dreadsyea sure we should be silentdude how is that ant different then you being an asshole here now? at least we are trying to help people and u are being an asshole just to be an asshole

Mark said:
You're a joke. You can try and justify it all you want, but at the end of the day, it's just plain sad. I feel sorry for you. People have the right to be informed, I agree... but what they don't need is you trying to shove facts down their throats and telling them they're wrong.

soaringeagle said:
dude he did go around commenting on my vids telling me i should crochet mine then klied and claimed his dreads were 6 years old when they are 2 months olsd

and we werent saying to commenjt his vids but the other dude who pretends to be a teacher and instructs people to crochet dreads even though in 1 vif he breaks a dread right iff

if ppl dont comment on thrse thousands of inocent newbis see them and think that irs a good idea to do that..its disgusting to not comment and alow that ki9nd of bad info to harm others

--
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
Stop with all this "show them the truth" bullshit, as if people are not capable of discerning it for themselves. 1/4 million views doesn't mean 1/4 million people went through with it.. infact, crochet worked fine for me. Probably the best method I've used (believe it or not, I went natural before this set haaa). As I said, people definitely have the right to be informed... but when you present it in such an antagonistic and bullying manner, it stops being 'informative' and starts being just plain sad.I'm not being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. I'm trying to show you that believe it or not, these people that you attack and persecute have feelings too. They definitely don't need you hounding them and posting their shit on a forum created specifically to bully.. or "inform" as you like to call it ;-) Guess they're synonymous on here, huh?

soaringeagle said:
no itsw so muchy better to let them shove lies down your throught and never even bother to try to show them the truth
and at the same time let them harm thousands of peiple hell that 1 idiot has over 1/4 million views and is probably a big reason why so many people fall for the whole crochet mess and end up with ruined dreads
yea sure we should be silent

dude how is that ant different then you being an asshole here now? at least we are trying to help people and u are being an asshole just to be an asshole

Mark said:

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ah so micegh u are the indiretrivbe dude?
well u sure came off as an ignorant asshole but im sorry im just trying to save your dreads i know theres no way u crochetted the 1st set for 6 years or u would have never crocheted the 2nd set
and i hate to tell u but they do look horrible but will recover if u lose the attitude and throw away the hook
it wuill take about 6 months to recover from the crochet screw up but i gue=rantee that in 6 months they will be a thousand percent better..healthier stronger and look way better

u do have a real attitude problem though acting like 2 months of ruining your dreads with crochet made u an expert and that everyone should crochet too
it completely fucks them up and telling ppl they should do it to is just sick

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dude u are being an assholeu have come off as an asshole in other threads as wellmaybe its just your personality maybe not but itr wont be put up with for longyour also in the 1st months of recovery from crochethow sure are u that you love the methods when you still havent recovered from it?

Mark said:
Stop with all this "show them the truth" bullshit, as if people are not capable of discerning it for themselves. 1/4 million views doesn't mean 1/4 million people went through with it.. infact, crochet worked fine for me. Probably the best method I've used (believe it or not, I went natural before this set haaa). As I said, people definitely have the right to be informed... but when you present it in such an antagonistic and bullying manner, it stops being 'informative' and starts being just plain sad.

I'm not being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. I'm trying to show you that believe it or not, these people that you attack and persecute have feelings too. They definitely don't need you hounding them and posting their shit on a forum created specifically to bully.. or "inform" as you like to call it ;-) Guess they're synonymous on here, huh?

soaringeagle said:
no itsw so muchy better to let them shove lies down your throught and never even bother to try to show them the truth
and at the same time let them harm thousands of peiple hell that 1 idiot has over 1/4 million views and is probably a big reason why so many people fall for the whole crochet mess and end up with ruined dreads

dude how is that ant different then you being an asshole here now? at least we are trying to help people and u are being an asshole just to be an asshole

Mark said:

soaringeagle said:

--
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
If disagreeing with broadcasting this guy on a forum dedicated to tearing him apart makes me an asshole, then sure... defs an asshole bro. "Won't be put up with for long" ... is that what you do to people who don't agree with you? hahaha, biggest joke, deadset.I've had natural before... after 11 months, they looked awful, didn't lock up at all. I did everything you preach. And it still didn't work. Maybe if I had have waited longer I would have seen results... but I'm not in a position to have hair looking like a rats nest, so I didn't. After trying the crochet method, from the get-go I was much happier in one day than what I had been in 11 months with natural. Now that's not me saying that "oMg cRoChEt iZ dA bEsT eVaR, dOnT gO nAtUrAl!!11", it just means that crochet WORKED FOR ME. And I'm happy with that. Sure, some damage may have been done... but no more than straightening my hair everyday used to. Just leave people to make their own decisions :)

soaringeagle said:
dude u are being an asshole
u have come off as an asshole in other threads as well
maybe its just your personality maybe not but itr wont be put up with for long

your also in the 1st months of recovery from crochet
how sure are u that you love the methods when you still havent recovered from it?

Mark said:
Stop with all this "show them the truth" bullshit, as if people are not capable of discerning it for themselves. 1/4 million views doesn't mean 1/4 million people went through with it.. infact, crochet worked fine for me. Probably the best method I've used (believe it or not, I went natural before this set haaa). As I said, people definitely have the right to be informed... but when you present it in such an antagonistic and bullying manner, it stops being 'informative' and starts being just plain sad.

I'm not being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. I'm trying to show you that believe it or not, these people that you attack and persecute have feelings too. They definitely don't need you hounding them and posting their shit on a forum created specifically to bully.. or "inform" as you like to call it ;-) Guess they're synonymous on here, huh?

soaringeagle said:

Mark said:

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
straightening hair soesnt break hairmicehwhen u crochet it straight to the scalp u stop all dreading the dread needs room at the scalp to move and dreadwhen u remove that galp u remove all dreading so all u have is woven hairnow feel your dreadis it not stiff? (u can see in the vid howe stiff it is) is it not scratchy?all that is the dammage caused by crochetu think it gave u a head start but it didnt in order to dread they need to loosen up a jell of alotthey need to get fuzzy as hell and hgget messy to..they wuill never really dread without thatthey will just be woven dammaged and..weaku saw skillteachers gf's dreads break right oft with no effort at all1 of our members dove in a pool and lost 4 dreads from the impact with the waterthat is why u should neber crochetnot only do they look fake but they are extremely high maintenence, never really dread and become so weak they fall right offso tell me how \good of an idea was it really?mark..u make assholish commebts alotu have made a total of what 6 posts? and only 1 didnt come off as being an asshole

--
Mark
@mark
14 years ago
22 posts
"straightening hair soesnt break hair"A 240 degree straightener applied to hair for 30 minutes a day, 7 days a week... trust me, it does! But that was my choice- I am not saying you HAVE to do it. If someone wanted to know how I straightened my hair, of course I'd show them. That doesn't mean I should have my face posted on a website just to tear me down, though. It's really up to the viewer to filter through the bullshit and form their own opinions.I honestly fail to see how i'm being an asshole lol. I'm as cool as a cucumber at the moment.

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form