Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

A random thought about palm rolling

BrotherMat
@brothermat
15 years ago
11 posts
I couldnt be bothered readign this whole thing, but yes, the oils in your hands will make your dreads that teensy tiny bit oilier everytime you either palm roll or run your fingers through them i suppose
updated by @brothermat: 07/23/15 03:23:25AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
1long hair dreads soooo fast naturalymy sis's ex was japanese with hai\r to his knees if he didnt braied it b4 bed hed wake up with 3 massive dreads2 palm rollings a waste of timei posted an herbs thread with some colering ideas toowelcome glasd your here Rev. Niradhara Marie said:
soaringeagle bro you have the most enviable god-gorgeous dreds. i am amazed i didnt find this forum sooner. i started my very long hair off with back combing and then rolling but am the laziest palm roller ever - i hate maintenance but of course im an old girl and i want to maintain beauty. ahhh vanity. so my new growth is not dredding up too quickly and besides it is coming in pretty gray these days. i have a build up of 'natural' hair dyes on the length and wishing my color blended better as it grows and i am deciding to not do more dye... any suggestions? like a really temporary color of super natural type? i have heard walnut tea dye for dark brown but not sure how to go about it.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form