Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

seroiusness about soda in my dreads!!!

Kayla Hinners
@kayla-hinners
14 years ago
13 posts
I'm soo glad you asked. I was wondering as well. I was praying it would wash out easily....leaving all sticky covered in faygo is just a must :)
updated by @kayla-hinners: 07/23/15 06:37:54PM
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
thats just one of the things icp does.. spray faygo (cheap flavored soda they seem to be almost sponsored by) all over the crowd, similar to how gwar drenches the crowd in fake bodily fluids. when i went to see gwar, once i had freshly bleached my hair a week before, and it came out multicolored for months

soaringeagle said:
you'll be sticky and icky but should wash right out
if the baking soda dont do the trick then try dish soap or dr bronners
but its mostly just sugarwater anyway
umm why would u get drenched in soda just cause u went to a concert?
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
I wouldnt expect you guys to understand, hey its not your thing, and i respect that, but for kayla fam, WHOOP WHOOP and MMFWCL!!!

Kayla Hinners said:
I'm soo glad you asked. I was wondering as well. I was praying it would wash out easily....leaving all sticky covered in faygo is just a must :)
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
lol, you guys are too funny i am very eclectic, i appreciate all kinds of music even opera, ICP is like star trek or lord of the rings if you get it, then you get it if you dont then you dont, i do, and alot of people dont. the point here is everyonr is different and should be embraced for it!

neil coe said:
yea, alot of ppl just dont know what good music is, the shit that ppl are into today just boggles my mind, i just dont get it.....

soaringeagle said:
i dunno the 1st thing about them but umm how good can a group be when they rely on gimmicks to make a show..what ever happened to just plain ol good music
The Blacksheep
@the-blacksheep
14 years ago
1 posts
Haha I was a Juggalo back in my teens, I still have all there CD's. 'The Great Milenko' cd brings back some awesome memories. Shit I'm getting old lol...But yeah, soda pop shouldn't be a problem to wash out. Maybe wear a dread beanie.
Kayla Hinners
@kayla-hinners
14 years ago
13 posts
Much love chick =] I hope you guys have a blast. Which show are you two going to?
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
oct

ober 19th, the masquerade in atlanta Kayla Hinners said:
Much love chick =] I hope you guys have a blast. Which show are you two going to?
Kathleen1
@kathleen1
14 years ago
28 posts
ummmm...you can WASH YOUR HAIR MAYBE? unless you dont wash your hair...then thats just nasty.
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
lol, i was just wondering and hoping it wouldnt ruin my baby dreads.. of course i wash my hair, im not homeless.

Kathleen Bryan said:
ummmm...you can WASH YOUR HAIR MAYBE? unless you dont wash your hair...then thats just nasty.
Jon
@jon
14 years ago
7 posts
songs about rape and brutal murder are the same as star trek and lord of the rings?

Dee Dee said:
lol, you guys are too funny i am very eclectic, i appreciate all kinds of music even opera, ICP is like star trek or lord of the rings if you get it, then you get it if you dont then you dont, i do, and alot of people dont. the point here is everyonr is different and should be embraced for it!

neil coe said:
yea, alot of ppl just dont know what good music is, the shit that ppl are into today just boggles my mind, i just dont get it.....

soaringeagle said:
i dunno the 1st thing about them but umm how good can a group be when they rely on gimmicks to make a show..what ever happened to just plain ol good music

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form