Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Honey In Month Old Dreads

supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
Thanks, ill be sure to contact you (in couple months, got exams :-() but thats sweet cuz I was on a site which was selling tams for lik $65. Lex said:
when I am broke I use my dish soap for my hair :)
ans I sell tams and other crochet things on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/xm3rcuryx
I can custom make you one in any colors and depending on the type of yarn you want it can be anywhere from ten to twenty dollars OR we can do a trade :)

updated by @supp: 07/10/15 09:44:28PM
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
sounds good to me :) by then I will have a lot more on etsy since it will be holiday time!
Cathy Givans
@cathy-givans
13 years ago
44 posts
I use just baking soda to wash. Didn't know that leaving it in for a while helps though. I just use about two tablespoons to a cup of water and kinda squish it through my hair. Don't use anything else on my hair except the occassional aloe vera for frizzies and diluted tea tree oil for scalp. I did use Dr. Bronners before backcombing them...yes, I know, bad bad backcombing but didn't know about natural dreading before I did them.
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts
They look like good progress has been made in the back, remember how you sleep has a big effect on things and my front, while it is dreading it is behind, is the most played with, pushed back, grabbed by kids, blown by wind making it wispy etc...so I figure that is why it is behind, plus they bug me the most so I've tried different things with them to no avail...soooo....I have recently just stopped touching them at all if they bug me I throw them back in a clip or a tam or my bandana! lol try wearing a bandana to keep hands off and get some friction on them i remember awhile back that was suggested to someone and it helped her amazingly, and I know it works great for me!

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form