Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo Formula?

Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I've used the bar soap before, never the shampoo. I also used to make my own soap(chamomile scented <3) which so far has been the best. I'd like to try making my own shampoo if I can find some potassium hydroxide.Not to be too much of a braggart but I've also had other people tell me that my soap was amazing. =D Didjeridurian said:
also I just wanted to clarify that I have a separate mixture of ONLY baking soda that I use more frequently than the soap one. I do the soap one once a week and the baking soda one twice a week. Unless I am doing a lot of training in the heat than I may wash more.

updated by @spider-feet: 07/23/15 03:37:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u dont want the dr bronners hair producys u want just the luiquid version of the 18 in 1 magic soap then dilute it 12 to 1 Puppy said:
I've used the bar soap before, never the shampoo. I also used to make my own soap(chamomile scented <3) which so far has been the best. I'd like to try making my own shampoo if I can find some potassium hydroxide.

Not to be too much of a braggart but I've also had other people tell me that my soap was amazing. =D

Didjeridurian said:
also I just wanted to clarify that I have a separate mixture of ONLY baking soda that I use more frequently than the soap one. I do the soap one once a week and the baking soda one twice a week. Unless I am doing a lot of training in the heat than I may wash more.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
15 years ago
292 posts
Hair products? I didnt even know they made any products other than the 18 in 1. I use it for EVERYTHING.Thanks SE that ratio works great! soaringeagle said:
u dont want the dr bronners hair producys u want just the luiquid version of the 18 in 1 magic soap then dilute it 12 to 1

Puppy said:
I've used the bar soap before, never the shampoo. I also used to make my own soap(chamomile scented <3) which so far has been the best. I'd like to try making my own shampoo if I can find some potassium hydroxide.

Not to be too much of a braggart but I've also had other people tell me that my soap was amazing. =D

Didjeridurian said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well they do make conditioners and i think even like skin creams or something..i just remember 1 kid complaining it was so bad for dreads, it turned out he was washing with conditioner.. http://www.drbronner.com/ click products and u see the clasic 18-1 are only 1 of many Didjeridurian said:
Hair products? I didnt even know they made any products other than the 18 in 1. I use it for EVERYTHING.

Thanks SE that ratio works great!

soaringeagle said:
u dont want the dr bronners hair producys u want just the luiquid version of the 18 in 1 magic soap then dilute it 12 to 1

Puppy said:

Didjeridurian said:

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form