Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DRY STIFF AND HARD DREADZ

Brandon2
@brandon2
14 years ago
4 posts
I have been dreading for about five months now and I'm have the problem of stiff, dry and hard dreads. And what I mean is by stiff is they will stick straight up in the air with no problem especialy when I wake up in the the morning. If I tie my hair down at night, they will be flat to my head. They basically have no weight to them at all. Plus they are rediculously dry and I have never used wax only locking gel and I just started using this aloe gel but I may have picked up the wrong aloe gel. I would really appreciate some advice on this matter cuz it's really buggin me, thanks in advance.
updated by @brandon2: 01/13/15 08:44:07PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
african ot caucasuan?if caucasuan wash out alllllll that craop do the baking soda acv rinseumm is there ant funk when wet if they got mold from being toed up wet that can do it umm did u crochet?crochet can do thatumm ok caucasian do the bs/acv addd only purre aloe vera no other ingredirnts..or jojoba oil cocanut oil even olive oilif african any of the above shae is good too but ui will want to keepl on it keep moistyurizinghow long are they toopand tell us everything u did..over tightening the roots?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Brandon2
@brandon2
14 years ago
4 posts
Well I just uploaded pics of my dreads in my photo album but I will have to check eat kind of aloe gel it really is although my friend who dreaded my hair told there might be alcohol in the one I had and that could be the reason but I'm not sure
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
that would do it u want aloe and nothing but aloe and how did he dread them

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok i see twists? but well dryness is only part of the issue mostly its just the shortness the early stages they just need to growbut do look lil dryafrican hair craves moisture like crazy aloe would get sucked right upwhat r u washing woth toothe bs/acv will definately soften em up then u can add lil jojoba or shae or somrthing if neededor straight aloe right from the plandt would be good

--
Brandon2
@brandon2
14 years ago
4 posts
Well I was using some "Jamaican" shampoo for dreads it's pretty nice but I keep herring of dr bronners or something like that, is that a good shampoo
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ot is but not un all water typews..plain ol baking dsoda and acv is the best thing eversearch the site for baking soda Brandon said:
Well I was using some "Jamaican" shampoo for dreads it's pretty nice but I keep herring of dr bronners or something like that, is that a good shampoo

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form