Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

baking soda dreadlock Wash Rave!!

MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts

So I decided after having major irritable scalp, snowflakes and itchies quite extreme that I would do something different when I wash my dreads.SoaringEagle had mentioned baking soda- and keeping that in mind ..I decided to use my Dr. Bronners (1 part to 25parts water- very diluted) and washed my scalp and dreads good with it first. but I wasnt satisfied- I still felt icky and itchy.Then thinking about SE (cause my scalp still didnt seem happy) I took 1/2 cup baking soda to 2 quarts of water, added peppermint oil, only about 5-10drops- TTO, dark concentrated brewed rosemary and chamomile - shook it up to blend and poured half on the top of my head and then bent over to pour the remainder on the under part of my scalp to evenly distribute. Scrubbed it in around my scalp and left it to tingle for about 5 minutes (it was like a hardcore party- *think woodstock* in my head!) and then rinsed very well- kind of a long rinse, squeezing out the dreads and rinsing more.Followed it with a vinegar and fennel rinse to condition.WOW!!! I can instantly tell the difference in my scalp. It feels so relaxed, no more itching, no more icky feeling, It even feels like it can breathe better!I highly recommend trying baking soda! Its awesome! Total scalpgasm

updated by @mountainwillow: 02/14/15 07:42:46AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i've never caused a scalpgasm before so im happyu kno tho u dont gotta scrub at all with it just pour in and let it do its thingi usualy try to leave it on longer then that but waitting in the shower u really realize how long 5-10 minutes can be,...lollately i mix it up and pour it on as soon as i get wet enough thenwash everything else while it soaks then wait awhile longer b4 rincingto me it feels like it rinses very easily, but i too still rinse and rinse and rinse..just cause it feels goodits amazing how good it feels with so lil effort tho isnt it?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Scalpgasm...lol...hilarious!
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
Scalpgasm! LOL
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
now ya got everyone wanting a scalpgasm

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
LOL! It's easy to acheive now that we all know how ;) he he
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ive mastered it a long time agothe real skill is in multiple simultanius scalpgasmsgotta love group showers

--
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
Welp...no multiple simaltanious scalpgasms happening here....my husband shaves his head bald!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
haha a baldy and a dready..pretty soon noones gonna believe your married

--
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
Mine too is a baldy, well right now he is "trying" to grow out his hair, but is threatening to shave it and its only at an inch.. Sad really
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form