Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

TnR Time :D

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
So I finally TnR my hair, I only have the top and a little bit of the sides done. The back is hard to do without help ha ha. But so far so good, they very knotted I can't pull them apart and some people actually said "O looks like the dreads are finally coming"....pfft I wish, still got months left xDWell I uploaded a picture of what I have done so far, it's not the best picture(webcam), but once I get my Card back for my camera I'll have better pictures :D
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:37:06PM
alicia jean
@alicia-jean
14 years ago
11 posts
dude! sweet! i'm gonna start mine in a couple of weeks!
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Awesome :)Yeah I actually went two weeks and a couple of days before doing this, I cleaned my hair with the baking soda wash SE has on here, and I let it dry by going out in the sun. Yesterday i finally started :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i would not do em so tight they stick out like that looser unravels easier its true but also allows more movement and faster dreading being too tight theyre slower to move and locku want em loose enough to dread quickly but just barely tight enough to hold togetherand sticking out lie that looks like theyre lil too tight..just the rest try not to over tighten

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Awh see that helps, now i can loosen some. They aren't that tight I just have cow licks on the front of my head >.>
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form