Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Almost at 2 weeks :D

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
So far my hair is doing alright, some knots here and there randomly. Hair is still not sectioned off in the back or sides yet, but they are getting tangeled :)One question though, when you shower do you wet your hair all the time, or only sometimes?Can't wait for my one month. :D June 22
updated by @aaronthelegend: 02/14/15 11:48:00AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just shower when its time to wash my hairbut it dont matteras long as u let it dry completely

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Yeah it's just a bother because the top of my head is like all in sections, but the side and back are still straight. The back of my head is like curling but the sides are still straight. I feel like nothing will happen unless I TnR or Backcomb....I think it's time to get some beads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its 2 weeks give it more time Aaron said:
Yeah it's just a bother because the top of my head is like all in sections, but the side and back are still straight. The back of my head is like curling but the sides are still straight. I feel like nothing will happen unless I TnR or Backcomb....I think it's time to get some beads.

--
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Yeah I'm just waiting for the 1 month, when it hits there I'll probably put beads in my hair. If I rub my hair in a circle motion it gets really crazy, so maybe that's a sign.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
it'll dread up just be patient Aaron said:
Yeah I'm just waiting for the 1 month, when it hits there I'll probably put beads in my hair. If I rub my hair in a circle motion it gets really crazy, so maybe that's a sign.

--
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I'm just very eager lol:)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Go do something fun.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I just go to school and home, all there really is to do since I don't drive or anything.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
walk hike bike run roll swim stroll skip hop flip flop u dont gotta drive to ride you dont gotta rock to rolllifes more fun when you love to live and live to loveget up get out go go go

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form