Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

It's been almost a month. Mayhem on my head. What are they doing??

Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
13 years ago
411 posts

They look amazing!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i couldnt agree more!

Ava they look great! mine are over a month to and they are hella frizzy but no loops yet, just real nice sectioning going on. keep at it, appreciate your babies now while you can ;)

sambo said:

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! spot on mate, spot ON!

soaring eagle said:
how were they started and dreads do crazy things thats the nature of dreading they are doing excactly what they should be doing...love the process and tell the people suggesting crochet to fuck off tell em crochets an idiotiic idea and you want dreads not woven fake lil ropes dreads dread they dont get made they become..they grow..they happen..just like you see em happening on your head..born of chaos and mahem.. nature is discord its untamesd and wild but has ballance and order you are becominmg 1 with nature finding your ballance within mayhem.. allow the ballance to settle in ballance is dynamic it fluctuates like a pendulum slowly winding down to equilibrium it will swing through extremes before it begins to settle into ballance

enjoy the ride..dont worry raise your hands above your head and scream out weeeeeeee your on the ride of a lifetime..like a rollercoaster you worry comming over that 1st big hill but then the excitement takes over your heart races and u learn to love the twists and turns your taken on
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts

They loook fine to me, maybe if you would not of TNR-ed em they would not be that way? Either way a month and they are already looking fine. They will go from looking like that, to somethiing worse, to something better, to something different, to something crazy.. and finally.. one day, you will have mature locks that only extend and maybe congo, and they will be beyond cool, with a cosmic order.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

i didnt realize this post was from march lol

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form