Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreads looking fluffy and flaking out

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

btw you can add multiple attachments to 1 post by selecting them all, or use the  embed  media button next to the smiley to add photos inline

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
remember though if your using the liquid yu will have to be seperating more too

Awesome I think I'm going to get the locking one wonder if it really will lock my dreads quicker and how

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

contains sea salt lets put it this way

i use the bars most of the time

when my loose hairs are a lil too out of control i use the liquid only once and bam just like that dozens of new dreads form

i use the liquid  once every few months

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
btw you can add multiple attachments to 1 post by selecting them all, or use the  embed  media button next to the smiley to add photos inline

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
contains sea salt lets put it this way i use the bars most of the time when my loose hairs are a lil too out of control i use the liquid only once and bam just like that dozens of new dreads form i use the liquid  once every few months

Gottem I feel like this one's going to smell awesome 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

haha just wait for the hand written thank you in the  order and the  free samples of something new shes working on probabhly the charcoal shampoo deep cleanse

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
haha just wait for the hand written thank you in the  order and the  free samples of something new shes working on probabhly the charcoal shampoo deep cleanse

Hmm charcoal? I've heard charcoal filtering water and other stuff that would be pretty interesting can't wait!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

its an amazing deep clean

--
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
its an amazing deep clean  

So I I just thought I'd say this but I've been talking about my dreads hardening from one spot and It just came to me it was where I used to have rubber bands! I guess since I had them for a while that part matured or knotted up pretty good what do you think

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

Also what do you think I want to do this to see if it'll make process quicker not fully wrap just like the middle one's where it still has space to breath 

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form