you shouldnt use that much teatree  only a few drops

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
what were u washing with the baking soda turns dead skin into a paaste and removes it but long term use weakens he hair...also rosemaryy helpds more then rteatree and stop using hot water!

What do you think I was looking for answers and I'm thinking what if it's not dandruff but calcium and magnesium build up from hard water? I haven't tried using vinegar but I am today 

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

exclusebruce:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ:what were u washing with the baking soda turns dead skin into a paaste and removes it but long term use weakens he hair...also rosemaryy helpds more then rteatree and stop using hot water!
What do you think I was looking for answers and I'm thinking what if it's not dandruff but calcium and magnesium build up from hard water? I haven't tried using vinegar but I am today 

Okay so my girl friend thinks it's the baking soda that's not coming off my scalp or dread and hardening

MadeMyDay
@mademyday
9 years ago
5 posts

thats because of your hard water .. i had exactly the same issue  when i was using baking soda!  since i wash with vickis shammpo ( dreadlockshampoo.com )

i no longer have any issues im really satisfied with it!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

bakin soda you have to use acv after

and if you dont mix the baking soda right you get a thick muddy paste of dead skin..  baking soda cant be left behind unless you actualy make a paste from it  typicly people make it too weak  so it exfoliates but only partialy leaving dead dry skin

but u must always use acv after baking soda ( seperated by a fresh water rinse)

and yes id get dreadlockshampoo asap  nothings better

what ratios of bs to water are you using

if your using bs without acv your frying your scalp and hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MadeMyDay
@mademyday
9 years ago
5 posts

dont think that this make such a big difference if you have hard water it doesnt matter i tried everything 1/7 1/8 1/10 1/12 1/14 ratios i boiled the water before but it just does not rinse well i used acv also in different ratios and ofc i didnt mixed those two together im 100% that it just does not work for everyone in every water

btw. when i was on crete on vacation i used baking soda to clean my hair and does work wonderfully so iam sure that it matters what kind of water you have( on crete there is super soft water)

Greetings

exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

MadeMyDay:
dont think that this make such a big difference if you have hard water it doesnt matter i tried everything 1/7 1/8 1/10 1/12 1/14 ratios i boiled the water before but it just does not rinse well i used acv also in different ratios and ofc i didnt mixed those two together im 100% that it just does not work for everyone in every water   btw. when i was on crete on vacation i used baking soda to clean my hair and does work wonderfully so iam sure that it matters what kind of water you have( on crete there is super soft water)   Greetings

Well my mom said To let her try her own way I let her she bought a new tooth brush and used castor oil and glycerol oil and brushed my scalp with it this next morning she told me to jump into the shower and remove the oil completly with normal shampoo and remover the normal shampoo as best and long as I can... I got out blowdried it and absolutely no dry skin except inside my dreads! I'm pretty happy my scalps not even itchy.

updated by @exclusebruce: 10/07/15 12:42:43PM
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
bakin soda you have to use acv after and if you dont mix the baking soda right you get a thick muddy paste of dead skin..  baking soda cant be left behind unless you actualy make a paste from it  typicly people make it too weak  so it exfoliates but only partialy leaving dead dry skin but u must always use acv after baking soda ( seperated by a fresh water rinse)   and yes id get dreadlockshampoo asap  nothings better   what ratios of bs to water are you using if your using bs without acv your frying your scalp and hair

acv is apple cider vinigar? I would never use it when after I applied the bs maybe that's why it stayed on my scalp... I didn't add any of it! My hair seems to feel kinda hard from the root and cylinder shape coming in loops are also forming and those feel flat like pancakes lol I want them to round off what should I do soo

updated by @exclusebruce: 10/07/15 12:47:13PM
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

MadeMyDay:
dont think that this make such a big difference if you have hard water it doesnt matter i tried everything 1/7 1/8 1/10 1/12 1/14 ratios i boiled the water before but it just does not rinse well i used acv also in different ratios and ofc i didnt mixed those two together im 100% that it just does not work for everyone in every water   btw. when i was on crete on vacation i used baking soda to clean my hair and does work wonderfully so iam sure that it matters what kind of water you have( on crete there is super soft water)   Greetings

I live in el paso TX lots of hard water.

updated by @exclusebruce: 10/07/15 12:53:20PM
exclusebruce
@exclusebruce
9 years ago
58 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
bakin soda you have to use acv after and if you dont mix the baking soda right you get a thick muddy paste of dead skin..  baking soda cant be left behind unless you actualy make a paste from it  typicly people make it too weak  so it exfoliates but only partialy leaving dead dry skin but u must always use acv after baking soda ( seperated by a fresh water rinse)   and yes id get dreadlockshampoo asap  nothings better   what ratios of bs to water are you using if your using bs without acv your frying your scalp and hair

IMG_20151017_045305.jpg

/ 10

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form