Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Awesome new tam I made for myself

Australe
@australe
12 years ago
60 posts

II'm pretty proud of myself how this tam turned out, this is my second one that I've made. A few months ago I made a solid black one for my husband. There is plenty of room for my hair to grow inside of it. Its crocheted out of merchandised cotton and should be nice and airy for the warmer weather in Delaware :)

updated by @australe: 02/15/15 07:16:22AM
Naked Naturalist
@naked-naturalist
12 years ago
88 posts

love itttt!!! i love all the colors, and the design on the back. you did a really good job!

Australe
@australe
12 years ago
60 posts

Thank you :) I'm really happy how it turned out, I wanted something different and that fits my personality

Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

very awesome. i love this one!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

sweet thats a great pattern too

i wish i could do that i tried crocheting 1 and just had a knotted up mess

retarded fijngers

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Australe
@australe
12 years ago
60 posts

I didn't really start to crochet until after our son was born, almost 2 years ago. There are so many great resources online to learn to crochet!
Thanks so much for your comments :)

Maybe I should start making some crazy tams and selling them :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

absolutely set up a shop here configuring the sho p takes a lil work so start setting it up as u make a bunch by the time u make enough to sell your shop will be ready

if u dont feel confy setting it up i can do it for ya (its time consuming sioo i do charge a fee but after doing a couple setups i realized its rediculously low haha then looked around and other sites charge like 6-8 times as much)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Australe
@australe
12 years ago
60 posts

I'll keep it in mind... I've got to get caught up on dishcloths for the family :)

Kid Ayn Gibran
@kid-ayn-gibran
12 years ago
25 posts

Yo...that is dope.

Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
12 years ago
87 posts

This is awesome!!!

/ 2

Dislike 0