Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly i tried it at 14 or 16 i think i tried it cause knew so many vegatarians and really never liked the idea of chewing on someones body parts

its been like 30 years now i couldnt possibly understand why anyone would choose to eat a dead thing if there was a choice

think about it if you had to disect a human body wouldnt you feel ill?

theres 1 simple yndeniable test that proves we are vegatarians by nature and eating meat is a learned behavior

put a bunny and an apply in a infants crib

if they eat the bunny and play with the applye they concider animals a food

but if they play with the bunny and eat the apple it never instinctualy crossed thier minds to eat meat

it has to be packaged up to resemble something other then an animal to be acceptasble to a child

then as they get ysed to it (100,000 years of conditioning) it becomes acceptable to eat an anumal knowing its an anumal

but no chold has any instinct to attempt to eat an animal if theres a fruit nut or vegatable alternative

if we have no instinct to be a prweadator and bite into that cute fluffy bunny then we could not survive as predators or omnivores without social conditioning to make it seem acceptable

thats undeniable truth

Tim said:

I will not ever eat meat (kill animals) ever again. For the basic reason that I do not need to. You could tell me every "fact" under the sun, and it will not change my mind, I am vegetarian for 13 years and very healthy, my experience alone has taught me that I do not need to kill animals to survive. That is enough. One basic truth, I do not need to eat meat. Vegetarian for life, no thought, easy.

If you don't believe it, just try it, that one experiment alone will show you the truth.

peace

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

I not trying to say being Vegetarian is wrong or right, If that's what a person wants to do then that's Great!.

I was just responding to Tim's post ... Is it possible to be a true animal lover and eat meat?

I love Animals and I'm OK with eating meat and I would like to think that the Vegetarian members of society are just as comfortable with my choice not to beVegetarian as I am with their choice to beVegetarian.

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Ok Rustdust, I will let you live in peace. I just wish as a species we could have the compassion collectively to allow other creatures the same comfort.

I do not judge meat eaters personally, I just have this dream of a peaceful world, and that cannot happen with all the wars and slaughterhouses etc.

Rustdust said:

I not trying to say being Vegetarian is wrong or right, If that's what a person wants to do then that's Great!.

I was just responding to Tim's post ... Is it possible to be a true animal lover and eat meat?

I love Animals and I'm OK with eating meat and I would like to think that the Vegetarian members of society are just as comfortable with my choice not to beVegetarian as I am with their choice to beVegetarian.

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I'm not really that stoked who we have become as a species to tell the truth.

Patrick4
@patrick4
11 years ago
6 posts

Actually, I have. And I have friends that have tried. While I suppose it can be done for us to buckle through and quit it all together, I did notice effects after about two days. I do a lot of physically strenuous work on a regular basis, and I was noticeably more tired and fatigued. Nothing else seemed to work the same. Other animals eat meat, you keep saying we're just like them. How should we let our moral conscience interrupt our natural diet?

I have nothing against vegetarians/vegans personally at all. In fact, I respect them a lot more than most people for being able to analyze things around them and stand up for their own moral convictions. I personally see no moral conviction in the act of eating meat, though I can agree with many who feel otherwise that the farms and factories which mass produce our meat use inhuman and sadistic methods far too commonly. I'd rather support local butcher shops and ranches, where I know from experience that it's a much more acceptable process of life and death.
Just the natural way of things.
soaring eagle said:

it is not nesacary to eat meat

have you ever trued not eattingmeat i guarantee you will feel better be healthier happier and..smell better

Patrick said:

I love animals, and I love eating meat. Killing for food is the natural way of things. I don't like the things that industrialized meat involves very much, as it seems excess and more impersonal. Animals kill each other for food, and this is simply the way of things. I love my dogs, probably wouldn't eat one of them. But that's my choice, I don't need to eat them. I understand where meat comes from, I've seen some die. I've been fond of cattle that ended up on a dinner plate. Death is not so terrible as it seems to many of us, it's just the way of things. I don't believe in killing where it is not necessary, but I do not function well without meat. If you can't kill a rabbit and eat it, understanding where your meat comes from, then maybe you shouldn't eat it. I appreciate animals, I love nature. But loving does not always mean preserving life at any cost. Life is not the supreme dictum. There is a way of life without its preservation as the ultimate goal. That is the circle, the endless knot, as it were. I eat the animals, one day I'll die and nature will consume me. And I'm fine with that.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

it is not our natural diet and ofcourse u stop anything for 2 days you go throufgh withdrawl u need a year to detox..it is a toxic sun=bstance that u need to clean out of your system in order to regain health

--
Patrick4
@patrick4
11 years ago
6 posts

What about fish? I've heard that this systemic issue is an exception in the area of fish meat. Even if technically, though our very being depends on and has depended on our nature as adaptable creatures, utilizing whatever we have, our systems are not optimally designed to process red meats, Such matters as fish and eggs remain. Put into the proper context, the point of loving animals but still being a part of nature by pursuing your own nature seems to stand. Fish are just as alive as anything else, but how come people leave them as an exception?

Really I don't think our body was 'designed' for anything in particular. Whether you believe in evolution or not or whatever the stance of humanity within nature is in your worldview, humans are adaptable creatures. From the very beginning there have been different tribes which consumed different things: some relied only on wheat or corn, some o fruits or berries, some on streams and fishing, and others on following the herds. And all that perhaps before agriculture?
soaring eagle said:

it is not our natural diet and ofcourse u stop anything for 2 days you go throufgh withdrawl u need a year to detox..it is a toxic sun=bstance that u need to clean out of your system in order to regain health

updated by @patrick4: 07/22/15 11:30:14AM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I have read Rudolf Steiners original lectures called Agriculture which describes the process of bio-dynamics. Bio-dynamics does require the use of animal parts to create the compost additives, it is far to involved for me to go into here. But for instance, the main compost additive call preparation 500, requires a cow horn, generally sourced from a slaughter house, not a sacrifice, to be filled with cow manure and buried until fully composted, and then a small amount is added to a compost heap to help create a very high grade compost. Another preparation involves the use of a deer bladder filled with chamomile flowers and buried until composted, and added in a similar way. I have never read anything in Rudolf Steiners lectures regarding sacrifice, but that is of little concern anyway( not the sacrifice, but to the meaning of your post) but I agree we should all be educated regarding bio-dynamics to be able to make a decision on whether this food is for the individual. I eat it.

A Heart On Fire said:

I'd like to put forward the notion that if you're a vegetarian/vegan, and you like biodynamic foods, that's a massive contradiction. the 'preparations' involved in biodynamics requires a sacrificial cow, where some of its body parts such as horns, skull, and certain organs are used, some of which need to be taken from a lactating cow! and its very, very involved with holistic food production. biodynamics incorporates so many subtle influences of the cosmos. its an incredibly spiritual practice.

maybe some of the vegetarians would benefit from learning about biodynamics, after all, I bet you like to eat biodynamic products....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy what doesnt make sense is how humans take ourselves out of the composting equation (for the most part:) animals eat poop and die what they intake returns to the soil the cycle is plants use the minerals in the soil (returning much of it after losing leaves or dting) vegatarians digest plant matter returning much in poop or death carnivores devour veh=gatarians again returning much to the soil in poop or death

but humans consume consume consume removing our waste from the cycle treating it chemically etc and when we die we do all we can to prevent decomposition

it makes perfect sence to alow animals to compost and return to the soil after all the soil is decomposed organic matter..wether vegatable or animal..we are meant to return to the soil to feed a new generation of plants that feed the rest of life on earth

since humans stopped shitting in the woodsa and rotting where they die the topsoil depletion become serious an issue

--
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

yes that is right
A Heart On Fire said:

also from my understanding prep500 is generally an all rounder, primarily used in the fields, whereas the other, more specific preparations are used in compost

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form