Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey All

Robin Marsh
@robin-marsh
14 years ago
4 posts
Hey everyone,Just signed up been looking round for a few days, and i understand the idea of the natural but i do have a few questions.1: Is cheap body soap ok to wash my hair with? I understand that the baking soda wash is probably really good but its the end of the fortnight and i must have the only kitchen in town that doesn't have baking soda or vinegar at the moment.2: Is it ok to play with my hair? eg; twirling, and gathering and stuff. because i kind of have a compulsion with playing with my hair.P.S. Just a note i am going fully Natural i tried twist n' rip but it wouldn't hold at all and i am so glad i found this website because i was just about to give up and wax because i couldn't get it to hold but luckily i had ran out of all that kinda stuff too
updated by @robin-marsh: 01/13/15 08:30:29PM
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
well right now your hair isnt that long but i would say if your gonna use the "body soap" look up the ingredients that are in it and see if your willing to have those festering in your dreadlocks... also baking soda and vinegar are very cheap but i wouldnt worry about getting those until the dreads start to form... and about playing with your hair it will dread faster if you just leave it alone i would try wearing a hat that would keep your hands away from your hair.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form