dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hiiii :)

Slim_Thick
@slim-thick
11 years ago
7 posts

Aight yall..

I don't think I've properly introduced myself. I've been a lurker on this site for YEARS...

Before I started my dreads.. i was going through a really tough time in my life and wanted a change..don't get my wrong, I loved my hair weaves but secretly i was in love with natural hair, but everybody kept telling me that I shouldn't do it and having dreads would make me look like a man. I wanted the love of my life to have dreads..

I lovve men with dreads, always wanted a dreadhead after i broke up with my babydaddy for good. I prayedd for a good man(with dreads) to come into my life...and HE DID..showed up a year and a half later. Prayer changes things.. seriously.. anyways back to my original story.

One day after I permed my hair, I looked into the sink and it looked like a sheep was sittin in there..I'm serious!! I lost SOO much hair I was freaking out. I chopped all my hair off told myself i was through with perms.. and started some twists.

My hair was really short 1/2 inch. It was difficult to twist. The first month was a pain.. the kept untwisting.

My mom loves the way my hair looks..it took awhile for people at work to get use to it.. i know some people didn't like it but I'm at that age and mind frame where I don't care about what people think..

Its been 9 months since my last perm.. and its been 5 months since i started my locs.. there are alot longer..3 inches to be exact;) some of them are lockin i will post pics next month.

I want my daughter to have dreads im trying to get her hair to grow some more in the back..hopefully before the end of the year is out..we will have a house of dreadheads... Koolaid man ( OHH YEAH!!)

updated by @slim-thick: 01/13/15 09:50:41PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form