Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Bandana Question and exercising

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

Im starting to exersice every day and i find it really annoying to have my hair get in my eyes. Is it okay to wear a bandana while working out to keep my hair out of my eyes? or will wearing a bandana prevent the dreading process? also i want to know if i should be rinsing the sweat off my head after work outs on my days "off" from my BS washes. or should i just leave it be and wait till my next wash. Thanks

updated by @teddyjo: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Sure, wear that bandana, you can even cut the sleeve off a large t-shirt and use that. If you need to rinse after exercising, then do so. Your sections are young enough to dry quickly, so there should be no problem. When dreads are mature, washing every day may not be good, as they need to dry in between washes, but for now you are perfectly fine.

You don't need to wash after exercising, only rinsing should be fine.
Peace

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

cool good to know thank you. will rinsing everyday slow down the process?

the Barrellady said:

Sure, wear that bandana, you can even cut the sleeve off a large t-shirt and use that. If you need to rinse after exercising, then do so. Your sections are young enough to dry quickly, so there should be no problem. When dreads are mature, washing every day may not be good, as they need to dry in between washes, but for now you are perfectly fine.

You don't need to wash after exercising, only rinsing should be fine.
Peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Rinsing will not slow it down, it will probably speed it up.

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
11 years ago
106 posts

awesome thank you

the Barrellady said:

Rinsing will not slow it down, it will probably speed it up.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form