Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I'm really frustrated.

Anna Molly
@anna-molly
11 years ago
19 posts

I'm going to rant and share about some things that have happened in the past year.

I had a friend that was a guy for about 5 years. He was cool, got along with my husband, played guitar with him, had a cool girlfriend. Well him and his girlfriend broke up in May of 2011. Soon after he started dating this older chick that at first impression I didn't like so much. She stripped in my living room the first time I met her. She was showing off tattoos, but some of them were in areas that weren't really appropriate to show people you just met. Like her vagina. Anyways, he seemed to like her, and she seem obsessed with him so we gave her a second chance and went to an Incubus concert together. We kind of hit it off that night and I ended up getting a migraine and she gave me medicine and bought pizza...so I gave her my number and we started texting everyday. We quickly became friends even tho I could never really put my finger on her. She just seemed so cold about everything. Like she really didn't care. I just brushed it off as everyone is different and shows affection differently and she was texting me everyday so she must care. So in March of last year my buddy breaks up with her. I guess he just thought she was too old for him and she was really obsessed and wanting to be with him all the time and he was just looking for something casual. I should mention he was living with us so this makes more sense. So she starts wanting to hang out with me more. And we do and she is always at my house and her and my friend end up getting back together after a couple of months of her using me to be around him. So dumbass me thinks everything is cool. We are all friends again. So we decide to rent this huge house with 5 bedrooms in a nice area. Well friend and his girl friend start growing mushrooms in the basement. I never really had a problem with it. Except for everyone in my family found out what was going on bc they were cooking vermiculite and cloning spores in my kitchen and NOT being discreet. Not to mention they were crushing pills and snorting them in front of my kids, smoked pot in the house during my sons 6th bday party...I'm 420 friendly but there is a proper time and place. So we had to move bc my family gave me an ultimatum on keeping my kids even tho we were obligated to a year lease. So I paid rent for the month I didn't give notice and paid bills and took my family and left. To get to my point, that girl is an ink whore. And she has screwed up me getting a tattoo anywhere close to where I live bc she is bestfriends with the best artist around. And I'm starting to see just how long his arm reaches. I'm upset bc I really don't think I did anything wrong and now I can't get a good artist to tattoo me if they remotely know who I am. It sucks. If I have been to vague, or you want to know more. Friend me and I will definitely talk about it. I need to vent.

updated by @anna-molly: 01/13/15 09:49:04PM
Anna Molly
@anna-molly
11 years ago
19 posts

Thank you Justin. I really appreciate your 2 cents. I thought traveling 30 miles away would alleviate my problem but it hasn't. The next artist I plan on contacting I will just go in to the shop and speak with him personally instead of thru facebook. The artist I contacted did my Mad Hatter and he is amazing and I wish he would do my next one because I know it would be awesome. I contacted my cousin inlaw that has alot of wonderful ink and asked if she has gotten any of them in Ohio to maybe give me a starting point as to where I should go (there are alot of shitty artist here as well as good so I want to make sure I get someone good.) she hasn't gotten back to me yet. It's just alot of drama. Drama I am so done with.

Justin said:

If an artist is willing to lose business over some petty bullshit that didn't involve them to begin with I don't care how good they are, I wouldn't want that kind of negative energy put into my skin for the rest of my life. There are plenty of good tattoo artists in this world and if you have to travel out of your normal area, do it. It will give you one more aspect of your tattoo that is different from everyone else around you and another reason to love it. Granted, you will have to do a little more homework to find someone else but I think in the end you'll be glad that those other people aren't attached to you in any way. Just my 2 cents.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

Where in Ohio are you located...Me and my family know lots of tattoo artists all over the U.S.

Anna Molly
@anna-molly
11 years ago
19 posts

The Akron/Canton area. I will travel all over Ohio to get good tattoos tho.
Cole Morton said:

Where in Ohio are you located...Me and my family know lots of tattoo artists all over the U.S.

Cole Morton
@cole-morton
11 years ago
109 posts

let me ask around to see who knows/recommends who.

Anna Molly
@anna-molly
11 years ago
19 posts

I wonder if it will be the guys I know. That would be a huge bummer. The tattoo artist that she is friends with hit on me...and I rejected him bc I'm married and now he says I'm annoying and the one I said I was going to see is just what I thought was aquaintances with him but I guess they are better friends than I thought. I thank you so much. I just want to get my tattoos. And be humble.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form