Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Thin Hair on Scalp.... Opinions..

Chris4
@chris4
11 years ago
4 posts

Hi everyone... I've not brushed in about 2 full months... the back is looking nice, but the top and sides, are really dreading at the moment.. just kinda thin looking and sticks together (looks a lil oily right now even after a wash... BUT the top of my head is thin.. you'll see in the picture I post.. I'm looking for ANY and ALL suggestions.. Should I cut it, wear it differently, use something new? Can I thicken my hair? once it dreads will it look better maybe? just anything? Right now I feel like cutting it, and to be honest that breaks my heart... I will say the light of course shines right through my thin hair so it looks worse that it normally does.. I work at kmart, and the florescent light isn't my friend either... I don't have any actual completely bald spots, it all filled in just really thin roots on top.... I don't think I loose any more hair daily than the normal person, again just thin roots.

updated by @chris4: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

only thing i can think of trying is biotin and massagung the scalp alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ginger.rose
@gingerrose
11 years ago
45 posts
I found an article that may help, if you are up for some "alternative" approaches. It mentions the scalp massage and more http://yinovacenter.com/blog/archives/5057/
Chris4
@chris4
11 years ago
4 posts

Thanks for the input so far guys.. Im looking into it now.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form