Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dr Bronner's Bar Soap ?

Jessica Wilson
@jessica-wilson
11 years ago
17 posts

So I am 10 months in and have tried several different cleansing methods. Baking soda has been the best so far, been using it for a few months now. I LOVE how it works with my hair, only problem I miss fragrances.

I bought a bar of tea tree Dr Bronners soap this afternoon. What is the best way to use this?

updated by @jessica-wilson: 01/13/15 09:44:06PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

if u have hard water dont use it google hard water maps 1st if your in a hard water area get these www.dreadlockshampoo.com

if you hagve soft water rub it on your head then massage in to lather

the dreadlockshsampoo ones smell a million times better tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

What about oils in the BS/ACV? I've only done the BS wash a couple times, I put sandalwood oil in, it worked well, I could smell it, I was happy. :)

Jessica Wilson
@jessica-wilson
11 years ago
17 posts

give thanks gentlemen!

@SE fortunately the area I live in has soft water, so I will try the bar next wash. From what I see all the dreadlocks shampoos contain beer which conflicts with a vow I have taken. Is there any that do not contain beer?

@Tim I do plan to try oils in the BS wash (I don't use ACV, my hair is naturally oily and soft). The oils are a little pricey so that's for another time.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

the beer is what makes it work in hard water and makes your hair super healthy if the vows to stop drinking then it shouldnt conflickt

if the vow is to avoid al fermented products well thats a diferent story

Jessica Wilson said:

give thanks gentlemen!

@SE fortunately the area I live in has soft water, so I will try the bar next wash. From what I see all the dreadlocks shampoos contain beer which conflicts with a vow I have taken. Is there any that do not contain beer?

@Tim I do plan to try oils in the BS wash (I don't use ACV, my hair is naturally oily and soft). The oils are a little pricey so that's for another time.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form