Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

rosehip

caitlin
@caitlin
11 years ago
26 posts

so ive noticed that some of my locks seem to be thinning. not to drastic yet thought there are a few that were not locked in the middle (they were really tiny in general) that broke off (from the middle) thought they were tiny and its not much of a big deal...im beginning to fear my babies are going to end up thinning a lot and braking off and i will be bald and sad. there are a few that were crocheted.. by a few i mean 2 or possibly 3. they are about 4 years old now and mature. the ones i feel are thinning were not crocheted. anyway ive heard that rosehip oil works to strengthen. is this true? i do use aloe, teetree and jojoba oil. i also do the acv rinse as needed. i feel as though sometimes after im done using a softening agent, my hair is too soft which is when i feel as though it thins. again i don't palm roll i don't do anything im not supposed to. if you have any suggestions on something i can use to hopefully strengthen my hair id really appreciate it.

updated by @caitlin: 01/13/15 09:44:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

any chance youir pregnant or have your hormones off ballance?

wait u say thry feel thinner when sdofter but do u see noticible thinnin visualy if u dont condition dop they feel stronger and thicker

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form