Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How often to wash starter locs

Devaney Roberts
@devaney-roberts
11 years ago
16 posts

I went ahead and did the TnR for my starter locs but i wanna wash every two to three days but idk if thats too much or not???? So i just wanted to know if its still to early or can i go ahead and take the plunge and try and wash every two days.

updated by @devaney-roberts: 01/13/15 09:43:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thats fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Devaney Roberts
@devaney-roberts
11 years ago
16 posts

How would i wash them? ive heard people dilute shampoo in a spray bottle with water? I just dont want to mess them up since i just did them yesterday and i wanna wash them in two days.

soaring eagle said:

thats fine

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well what adee u washing with u do not want to iuse any ol shampoo

if your using the baking soda acv

wet hair put 1/2 cup baking soda in 5 cups water stir breaking up any clumps pour over head wait 10 mu]in then rinse well

be sure you rince your head and the container you mixed it in next put 2 capfulls acv in the same 5 cups stir and pour on then rinse emedietly

if your using a dread shampoo put some on yor head or hands use fingertips to massage into the scalp only not the dreads ignore the dreads themselves just rinse it through them after scrubing the scalp

dont towel dry shake em out then air dru=ip otr sun dry when u can blowdry on a li[ow gentle setting when u have to

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form