Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts

You shouldn't wash with hot water. What soap are you using to wash? You should get something from www.dreadlockshampoo.com . Wash and rinse with cool water and a cold rinse for your final rinse. The colder the better!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly i use barely warn-m enough to not shiver in winter in sun=mmer i use lot colder

i saturate well cause it does take awhile to get wet

then i use the liquid from www.dreadlockshampoo.com in a bucket to wash the length i swish and swirl it round like in a washing machine then dump that out and scrub my scalp with the bars then i rinse rinse rinse i know the soaps rinse super easy but still with all my hair im extra thourough and rinse way longer then needed just to be sure

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I soak my hair and head in hot water first to open my pores. Then scrub my scalp with either the liquid or bar soaps from dreadlockshampoo.com. Then rinse it all out with cold water to close my pores again. It keeps my itch free for days and I haven't had any problems with flaky skin yet.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i usually use a squirt of shampoo in a cup or bottle diluted with water and focus it on my scalp. it rinses out easily without much work.hot water dries out my already parched winter scalp so i use room temp water to wash and cold to rinse.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form