Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Question about BS/ACV wash

k money
@k-money
12 years ago
114 posts

Do you guys soak your dreads in water before applying the BS solution, or do you let your dreads soak up the BS solution? Ive been pouring the BS solution on without saturating my dreads in water first and just wondering if im doing it right.. Also do you guys put your essential oils in the BS solution or the ACV rinse solution?

updated by @k-money: 01/13/15 09:42:08PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

saturate 1st cause u need many gallons to really soakthem to the core then oour on the bs

i add the oils to the bs..or sometimes acv or when i want extra power bs acv and maybe a after rinse wich i only 1/32 rincxe (dont rinse out just hit with enough water o help spred it round more)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
12 years ago
80 posts

I make mine and put it in a old shampoo bottle. I then put it in my hair for 30mins before I shower.

ღHippie Loveღ
@hippie-love
12 years ago
80 posts
Heather I use 5/6 cups water 1/2 cup Baking soda. I use 6 cups if I mix one of my old shampoos in it for some scent 1/4 cup. It works amazing for my hair. Today is 3 weeks I'll post pic when I get home.
Mons
@mons
12 years ago
518 posts
I get my hair wet first. I also use 2 container, pouring multiple times catching the runoff in one container then switching them. I usually add tea tree and rosemary to the bs and lavender to the acv.Heather, I use 1/2 cup bs in 5 cups water, 10-15 drops rosemary and 15-20 drops tea tree. Then 2 tablespoons acv in 4 cups water with 10-20 drops lavender.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form