Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how this works

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so you dont have an etsy or other shop to add to the members shops directory?but you have stuff you want to sell?no problemcreate a thread for your store. (i beleive i can grant you admin rights just for your thread if the need ever arises)post pictures of any items you want to sell (preffer dread related or at lesast hand crafted, but you can sell anything as long as its not abused..this may change at any time)give the shop thread a descriptive title, or, a shop namei recomend you click the follow link to get emails when you get replies and maybe put an email in the thread to contact you byits up to you how you want to do pricing whether its a fixed price or open to haggling.when you make a sale agreement, be sure to work out shipping arangements and make all reasonable attempts to ship it out in a timely fashion.your stores will be open to comments..so try to be sure you as well as your potential customers are pleasedafter sales, please either remove the sold items or mark them as soldfor the sake of neatness and ease, instead of posting replies with new items, edit the original posts (easy to do but you can ask for help anytime) with new items.it also helps to have both images, and a short description..as well as updating tags to reflect whats currently in your storein this economy i just want to help make it easier for you to sell your wareslike with the stores, if you do well one month, concider donating to the site, its not required, but sure will helpone last noteif theres complaints about items never being shipped, you may be suspended from using this feature, or, if it happens often, or on expensive items possible suspention from using the sitei dont expect problems like that, just stating what might have to happen if theres complaints.i want the customers as well as the members who sell here to be happy and recomend others to join ininapropriate threads or stores maybe closed or removedthey will then be revued by admins and members alikeif they are and the decision is made to restore them, it will be restored within 2-3 days averageagain, not expecting problems just stating that..just in case

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/19/15 11:13:35PM
Buttafly Jonez
@buttafly-jonez
14 years ago
5 posts
This is very nice of you and much appreciated.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was just writting you you can set up a shop here..or you might concider advertising with us as a alternative

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form