dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadie Mamas

Aya Heartright
@aya-heartright
12 years ago
91 posts

Hey ladies!

I've noticed before that there are a good amount of knotty mamas on here and I want some words of wisdom from you guys.

I'm only a few months preggo with my first but I'm already starting to feel the burn of wanting to raise children against the grain.

Maybe I'm just emotional from hormones but I'm seriously ready to just force my husband to move us into a commune somewhere that way I'm not paranoid about all this babylon bullshit that I don't want to subject my little ones to.

updated by @aya-heartright: 01/13/15 09:41:33PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

well we are trying to get the natty shack going check out the group

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
VERVAIN
@vervain
12 years ago
5 posts

I could not agree with you more. I have a 3 year old son. Because of finances and bullshit my bf (and father of my child) and i are not able to all live together right now. But all we are ever doing is brainstorming on how the hell to get OUT of babylon! It is getting more and more TOXIC by the moment. Congratulations on your expectant little one. :)

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

we too go against the grain. it can be hard in this society, but only if you make it that way! if you have any particular questions, feel free to message me and i'll do my best to answer =)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form