Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sandalwood beads?

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

Has anyone ever had sandalwood beads in the dreads. I love sandalwood and when it gets wet, the scent is strong again. Can anyone forsee any problems with sandalwood dread beads. I cant find any sandal beads yet, but I do want some, I can find sandal beads with a really small hole, I would want 8-10mm.

Thanks for any help. Love and peacefulness to all

tim

updated by @tim5: 01/13/15 09:41:26PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

hmm thars a great idea ive never seen any that didnt have tiny holes tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I could get some and re-drill the holes. I'll keep looking, and thinking. I was looking at sandalwood essential oil the other day, man that stuff is expensive, at least $60 for 10ml, and some that was double that price.

katietheladi
@katietheladi
12 years ago
34 posts

sandalwood smells so good . i just got a cedarwood essential oil and it is so lovely! where do you get the beads from?

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

Buddhist prayer beads are generally sandalwood, I think most prayer beads are, probably not Christian prayer beads, but most Eastern prayer beads would be. There are quite alot available, ebay etc, just make sure they are genuine sandal.

katietheladi said:

sandalwood smells so good . i just got a cedarwood essential oil and it is so lovely! where do you get the beads from?

Tim5
@tim5
12 years ago
359 posts

I have found, on ebay, 25mm, I think that is 1 inch, sandalwood beads, I can drill the hole bigger, and reshape the outside of the bead. It is a little experiment. It will be nice to have sandal beads on the dreads around my face, the smell when they get wet is beautiful. You can smell them dry too. I'l keep you posted.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form