Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Essential Oils After rinse

Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

I find that using a leave in rinse of water diluted essential oils after a BS/ACV wash helps my dandruff and itchy scalp out a lot. The only thing is that it seems to make my hair take much longer to dry than not doing an after rinse. It also makes my hair feel less tangled. Is this okay? will it prevent my baby dreads from forming? Has anyone else noticed this, thanks.

updated by @teddyjo: 01/13/15 09:40:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

it shouldnt affect anything like that unless your usingtoo much or adding jojoba or somethung

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Teddyjo
@teddyjo
12 years ago
106 posts

thanks, i bought dreadlockshampoo and noticed that if i used it every other day that my dandruff doesnt form. Is washing that often going to prevent dreads from formng? i want to dedicate myself to one methood fof washing that will form dreads and make dandruff go away

Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

i often switch between the bs/acv and dlshampoo bars. they both work very well. for the first year of your journey though i would recommend sticking with the bs/acv wash because it is no touch necessary. the dlshamoo you have to run n lather in a bit so it could hinder progress. depends on what you want to do though, personaly thats what i did.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form