dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Newbie :P

Kerry Lee White
@kerry-lee-white
12 years ago
4 posts

Hey everyone :)

So I've always loved dreads, I think they look amazing. Last year my hair was blue and pink but unfortunately had to have a natural colour for work. I am now able to have dreads (as long as they can be tied up ofc) so have started recently... although my mother doesn't know yet XD

I researched a lot before starting, first site I came across, as you may know, was dreadheadHQ.

Honestly, I found them confusing, although informative with their huge step by step methods.

I say confusing because to me I've always seen dreads as a natural thing and the amount of products they were recommending seemed ridiculous.

I'm so pleased I carried on searching and found this forum, I've been reading through the posts it seems like forever! :D

So I found a friend willing to help me out as long as I supply the tea and cigarettes. I must also add that this person hated dreads due to being in a band and attending a lot of metal gigs where she was constantly getting whipped by 'smelly boys and their smelly dreads' XD

BUT while doing mine and realising that you do wash them she's changed her opinion :D

I'll keep pics posted when I can to show the progress, I work a lot and have two little angels (who say my hair looks 'awesome').

I'm looking forward to it, I'm loving the stories on the forum and you all seem great, given me a few giggles!

Take care all xx

updated by @kerry-lee-white: 01/13/15 09:40:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and probly most of those metalhead smellyboys were dreadheadhq victims

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kerry Lee White
@kerry-lee-white
12 years ago