dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair length for beginners

Hannah Wright
@hannah-wright
12 years ago
22 posts

Hello (:

I'm going for the all natural neglect method for my dreadlocks. I have about shoulder length hair with some layers. So far it's been about a year and a half since I last used shampoo, I've just been using the baking soda and ACV rinses with some essential oils. It's been about 4 days since i last combed my hair. I noticed how some hairs kindof clumped together like they know they want to become dreads or something lol. But I'm just curious, will it take significantly longer for my hair to dread since it's so short? Also, will my layers interfere? My shortest layer is about at the middle of my ears.

Thanks everyone,

Love and Light<3

updated by @hannah-wright: 01/13/15 09:39:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

its over 6 inches it will dread the shorter layers might dread slower or not till they are longer

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

all you have to do is let them go to section themselves, they will continue to section until they have the proper length to knot up correctly. and watching them do this is a very cool experience when its right in front of your eyes! plus you have layers, you might get to watch this magic multiple times! be sure to share your progress tooooo

Hannah Wright
@hannah-wright
12 years ago
22 posts

Thank you both! And yesCastaway J,I am definitely looking foward to the journey and watching them give birth to themselves (:

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form