Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Locking up gel

Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
I decided to order some of the locking gel from www.dreadlockshampoo.com today when I reordered my shampoo. Just wondering how many of you got this and what kind of results you got along with how long youve been using it? I must say, im a bit skeptical on it!
updated by @doogie: 01/13/15 09:39:46PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts
i used it just 2 times only on sections of my beard that refused to dread and it got them dreading it does work very well

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
Just got my order in the mail this morning so I ended up washing and waiting for my hair to dry before trying the gel or is it ok to go ahead and apply it to a damp head?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

probly eithers ok

--
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
I just got some too. It cleans up the few dreads I have that are, well, dreading but all it feels like on the rest of my hair is I've put stiff hold gel on it. Ya know, that crunchy clumpy feeling. Idk I like how it makes the bits that are doing something look and feel, but like I said most of my hair is still loose, and it feels crunchy. I have used it twice now. Both time while my hair was still slightly damp. Maybe I'll wait until its totally dry and see if that changes anything. :-/ I do love the scent though, it's a patchouli piney woodsy scent. Makes me think of the first time I walked into the metaphysical shop near my old house when I was a teen. But yeah not sure I'm sold here, but if karma ever came in body spray, I'd buy it in a second.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

shes actualy coming out with perfumes and body sprays soon

--
Myschyf
@myschyf
12 years ago
115 posts
Let me clear my throat so I can do this correctly. *cough* ahem... SQUEEEEEEEE!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form