Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Formal Dinner/Ball HELP!!!

AllOrNothing
@allornothing
12 years ago
35 posts

I have to attend the Marine Corps birthday ball next week, and my hair is still very frizzy. I need to calm down the frizz, and I need a formal-appropriate hair-do. Please help

updated by @allornothing: 01/13/15 09:39:31PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

screw formal and appropriate show up naked with body paint peace signes

but if u sdont wanna do that dont worry biut frizz just braid it or weave iem into a neat style if yoir really concerned about frizzthe karma licking gel or scentless locking gel from dreadlockshampoo.cio=om or pure aloe

probly he scentless locking gels best option

and weve em into a kinda stylish boho type thing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
AllOrNothing
@allornothing
12 years ago
35 posts

I would ADORE walkin in naked with body paint. But I've promised my husband that I'll behave for this one haha I have the karma scented gel, I guess that'll work, just smell like pine oil a little, which is totally cool with me. Thanks, SE.

soaring eagle said:

screw formal and appropriate show up naked with body paint peace signes

but if u sdont wanna do that dont worry biut frizz just braid it or weave iem into a neat style if yoir really concerned about frizzthe karma licking gel or scentless locking gel from dreadlockshampoo.cio=om or pure aloe

probly he scentless locking gels best option

and weve em into a kinda stylish boho type thing

AllOrNothing
@allornothing
12 years ago
35 posts

It's really important to him, and it's his first birthday ball, so I want him to have a good time and not worry about my hair being disapproved of.

Zom-B83 said:

a nice headband with your hair pulled back would hide most of the "frizzies' I think it's so sweet you want to clean up for your hubbies event :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form