Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

help! large bald patch :(!!!

Harriet
@harriet
12 years ago
57 posts

my hairs nearly 7months old (next week) and i had this problem with my crochet dreads when they were around 2 months old where i had a huge bald spot at the back so i combed out the upper layer of my hair and left it to neglect thinking it was just bad sectioning but its coming back!!! it has been fine these last few months but in the last 2 months its came back and gotten really bad and i just dont know what to do and I'm getting really really self concious about it it just looks awful even when i try to cover it :( anybody have any idea of what i could do :(?

I've uploaded this picture so you can see i didnt feel like i had to highlight it in anyway as it is so obvious :( please help

updated by @harriet: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
Well it doesnt exactly look like a bald spot. Id say just leave it alone and see what happens in the next yr or 2!
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

It definitely looks like some hair is being pulled into a few locks from really far away. How did you separate them? That could be it. If they are loose, find the ones that are sucking in distant hairs and rip those hairs back into place. They won't be locked up, but they will probably help fill in that gap.

It's not that bad though. Just keep on top of separating

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i dont see any bald sp[ot i think u do need to highlight it

i do see some large sections with gaps between seperate more and new dreads will fill in and the existing dreads will fill out and fatten up

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form