Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How to make my dreadlocks look like i wanted to.

Uzay Dinc
@uzay-dinc
12 years ago
1 posts

So yeah, i made dreadlocks about 3 weeks ago and i know they are going through the "teenage" process. But i was wondering how to make my dreadlocks look like this

updated by @uzay-dinc: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts

you can't make them do anything, especially without extreme harm & damage. to get that rounded matted dreadlock look they need to become mature, to get to maturity they need time. those pictured look very mature, give yours enough time & they will get there, there is no way & no need to rush it. learn to enjoy the process & love them for whatever they are & aren't, & before you know it you will be there.

Skully
@skully
12 years ago
23 posts
That's the thing that we have all had to learn about dreads. They take time. I am 8 weeks into my journey and i still have a LONG way to go before they look like that :) Enjoy the process and you will enjoy your dreads that much more in the end!
jacquie2
@jacquie2
12 years ago
24 posts

4 months here and patience is the key

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

22 years here and everyones right you cant make them look anu=y particular way withouit extreme harm..

nor should you ever try

they will look unique and like yoirs alone if you let them

if you try to make them look l;ike someone elses your only goping to ruin them

watch this

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I'm 6 years in and I still find new changes all the time. And loose hairs and new growth are all going through the baby and teenage phases.

Unless you are willing to destroy you hair and only have locks for a few years, there's no way to force locks to do anything.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form