Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

High school formal help

Alex Duncan
@alex-duncan
12 years ago
2 posts
I know this isn't really dread related; but my high school formal is coming up in a month. I was thinking rather then a generic suit, to get some white cotton formalish clothes and tie dye them. Yay or nay and any ideas on how I would go about it?Many thanks guys.
updated by @alex-duncan: 01/13/15 09:38:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

tie dye tuxes are so cool tye dye wedding dresses too

umm id say ask britany but shes taking a break

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
12 years ago
321 posts
I would love to tye dye a tux/suit! Ive been looking everywhere for an all white suit thats 100% cotton to wear at my stand when im out and abouf but just cant seem to find a 100% cotton one anywhere!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i have a friend..a freaking certified genius freind (his business card lists like 6 phds and like ceo of like 15 huge name companies but then in bold below it his proudest accomplishment "and also an accomplished apple picker") he makes suites out of ties..when he retired to go off the grid he had so many ties he made them ito suites and flies ties from his tipi poles

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ToTheAnkles!
@totheankles
12 years ago
102 posts
Does tie-dyeing work on moleskin or cord? Only really a suggestion if you live in a cold area.I have no idea what a high school formal is anyway. Why not just get a good suit? That allows you to go for a linen suit if you live in Florida or something. I think a full tie-dyed suit will make you look like you got stuck in a trip. Maybe just a tie-dyed...tie? lol. Or the easiest and simplest option would be a tie-dyed formal shirt. With a normal jacket/waistcoat/pants to go with that. It will still give some flair to the outfit without overpowering the whole thing.Cotton is a horrible idea in any sort of temperate/warm weather, though. So that is something to remember.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form