Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Magic Locking Gel by Dreadlocks Shampoo

Rasta Courage
@rasta-courage
12 years ago
12 posts

Just curious of any users of the Magic Locking Gel see any major benefits to using this product. If so what are your thoughts, pros/cons? Have been contemplating getting some to tidy up the dreads for special occasions. Also what is the best way to apply it to dreads...last I looked, there was no application guide

updated by @rasta-courage: 01/13/15 09:37:11PM
Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

i haven't used it but i know baba used it for his wedding. maybe he'll chime in here and give his experience. personally i find aloe vera gel works well when i need to look tidy.

Rasta Courage
@rasta-courage
12 years ago
12 posts
Do you use it straight from the plant itself

Heather said:

i haven't used it but i know baba used it for his wedding. maybe he'll chime in here and give his experience. personally i find aloe vera gel works well when i need to look tidy.

Heather
@heather
12 years ago
1,291 posts

no i don't but you can, i actually bought a bottle of it at a health food store. you need to look for the one that needsrefrigerationafter opening. i recently bought a bottle of aloe liquid and put it in a spray bottle. i use it when my hair is feeling a bit dry and it really helps.

Rasta Courage said:

Heather said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i used it twice on beeard ..sections that wouldnt dread and the 2 uses as all it took to getit dreading

to apply

dip 2 fingers in apply to the roots of a section

then wrap your hand around the section pulling down woth a gentle twist (your not twistung the hair tight just twisting like 1/2 to full turn as u slide down)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rasta Courage
@rasta-courage
12 years ago
12 posts
Sweet thanks

Heather said:

no i don't but you can, i actually bought a bottle of it at a health food store. you need to look for the one that needsrefrigerationafter opening. i recently bought a bottle of aloe liquid and put it in a spray bottle. i use it when my hair is feeling a bit dry and it really helps.

Rasta Courage said:

Heather said:

Rasta Courage
@rasta-courage
12 years ago
12 posts
Awesome thank you. Do you like the product and would recommend it?

soaring eagle said:

i used it twice on beeard ..sections that wouldnt dread and the 2 uses as all it took to getit dreading

to apply

dip 2 fingers in apply to the roots of a section

then wrap your hand around the section pulling down woth a gentle twist (your not twistung the hair tight just twisting like 1/2 to full turn as u slide down)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yes i liked it i was amazred really i would recomend it..if u need it if u are dreading fine you dont need it

its really for hard to dread hair

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

I never heard of it until I found this web site! Now I'm curious! I have super hard to dread hair! I joke that without lint my hair wouldn't ever dread....

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form