Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just a question about this soap I bought.

Jasmine3
@jasmine3
12 years ago
9 posts

Hey guys, Just wondering about some soap. There was a big yardsale yesterday and this lady was selling all natural hand made soap, made like 10 minutes away from my house. It's a teatree bar of soap, as i said all natural and residue-free.. I usedit on my dreads last night (i usually use BS&ACV) So I thought Id try it and when I rinsed it out the water was kinda murky, which is a good thing right? Anyway just wondering if this soap would be ok to use on a regular basis, or if soap bars have to be specifically for dreads.. It doesnt feel like it left any residue in my hair either.. it actually feels cleaner than when I used the baking soda rinse.

updated by @jasmine3: 01/13/15 09:36:10PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

do you know the ingredients? It should be fine to use regularly if it really is residue free. That murkiness is probably dirt and grime that was left in your hair getting washed out. No idea why the BS wouldn't have cleaned it out, but if this soap if doing it, then stick with it

Jasmine3
@jasmine3
12 years ago
9 posts

No I dont know the ingredients.. but they assured me it was all natural no chemicals or any crap.. and yea, its weird the BS didnt get it out.. I think I probly will stick with it for a while and see what happens, if i get any residue.. maybe just do the BS rinse every 2 weeks or something.. thanks for the advice though!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form